FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen     BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Climate Change and Growing Fungus Boomerang- Rock Solid

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 18.06.2019, 08:06    Titel: Climate Change and Growing Fungus Boomerang- Rock Solid Antworten mit Zitat

If your concern is climate change and if you dont want use wood or plastics , you can grow fungus in anything in dark within days and it will be rock solid and very beatiful.

There are lots of information , videos outside.

This is preprint.

I will post lot.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.07.2019, 18:22    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Arent they more beatiful than spalted maple , that spalted maple wood is a product of fungus also and very expensive , finding is very difficult.

If you search for fungus furniture at google , you can find tons of information. I will post what kind of fungus you should use , what kind of environment and where to buy the bare fungus. They sell the fungus in bags , lightweight and cheap to post from us. I think you should find it at germany also . Let me search for more information.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 09.07.2019, 19:48    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

https://youtu.be/_U6q6rGFhK8

This video is called grow your own furniture with fungus

I think interesting point , every fungus have a favourite wood chip for better growth.

This video is from england .

Other thing is to need of strilisize the wood chips and you can search for your country videos to learn more on details and finding the correct fungus.
Winfried Gorny
Bumerang-König

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2019, 07:35    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

... and what has this to do with boomerangs? Do you mean we can make booms from fungus - or are you just spamming??

www.das-bumerang-projekt.de
www.bumerang-kaufen.com
Triff mich auf Facebook und/oder bei Google+
Winfried Gorny
Bumerang-König

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2019, 10:10    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

... As far as I can see in the video you will still need wood for (wooden chips)....

www.bumerang-kaufen.com
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2019, 12:44    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Yes , you answered your question , you can grow your own boomerang out of fungus. There are known 100 000 fungus and unregistered couple of millions.

For germany , you can contact with government or university forestery departments to learn which fungus is suitable for which wood.

Wooden boomerangs uses expensive , fancy sexy looking wood from the most important , needed to be protected woods.

Yes , you need wood chips but not needed to be protected woods , non commercial value woods.

Caution is needed , you need to sterilisize the wood chips and I dont know how.

find wood chip source from unprotected , no value woods.

contact with forestery department to select fungus FOR YOUR WOOD SPECIE.

Learn the how to sterilise and where to buy the fungus.

here you go. You can grow it in dark and heat, moisture is not important.

I am happy winfried , that catches your attention.

within time , that material would be the new plastic.

Mustafa Umut Sarac
Istanbul
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2019, 13:09    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

by the way , additionally you can do two things.

you can grow your fungus in the shape of your boomerang.

you can grow your fungus block and shape it.

if your concern is climate change , you must calculate the fungus logistics , wood chip logistics , power machine use , sending your boomerang to other country with air freight or sea freight.

this is complicated task.

AS FAR AS I KNOW , YOU CAN USE POTATO OR CORN STARCH IN PLACE OF WOOD BUT I AM NOT SURE
Winfried Gorny
Bumerang-König

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2019, 14:03    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
AS FAR AS I KNOW , YOU CAN USE POTATO OR CORN STARCH IN PLACE OF WOOD BUT I AM NOT SURE

Not really good, because that means less food for the people if industry uses theese material as a replace of wood....

www.bumerang-kaufen.com
Mustafa Umut Sarac
Ranglisten-Ass

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.07.2019, 17:03    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

There are two ways

startch + fungus
low quality wood chip + fungus

I hate people using amazon or african wood to build musical instruments and boomerangs or plywood.

Think , one day will come and genetically modified fungus will build your yacht.

This is big.

they are cutting small country size forest at amazon every day. If starch would be necessary - I think at future will not - you can grow potato at cut forest land.

In peru , there are thousands of different potatos and bringing them to amazon would be cheaper.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Tipps zum Bauen und Werfen Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.